Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, September 3, 2010

09-03-10

Oh, my, I need a challenge for today. Let's see? I do always get the challenges from my own life. So, I need to take a look at what is going on in my life now and what I can challenge you with. Isn't it fun to be challenged everyday. I think so. We could call it stress, or something that we don't want to deal with. But we love to grow, it is a yearning we have, just as a seed has. They have a yearning to live and grow, even under the worst conditions. Like the weed or blade of grass that comes up through the cement. Now, that is a big yearning to make it.
So the challenge comes out of that story. What is your yearning and how much effort are you willing to put into that yearning. It may be to create a safe place for art for children that can't afford it. OH, maybe that is mine. Yes, Art to Heart is for the child in everyone. Maybe the homeless need to have some free art, what if the signs that ask for money, food or work were in color and waterproofed. Just with what you see everyday may be a new way to love, a new way to give, a new way to be. Now, that is a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment