Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, September 24, 2010

09-24-10

First of all I am going to say thank you for all of your wonderful and insightful comments. I am so excited to find them. Yes, I didn't know where they were. My sister was so sweet to show me how to use my blog space. I don't explore as much as I would like too. I do a just get by situation. That may not be to my benefit.
The challenge I have for you and myself today is to take a look and see if you are proud of your efforts. Proud of your keeping up with the things in life you need to just for yourself. I have a car that the transmission went out after my son drove it for a while. I let it go down hill to the point that there were bee nests in every door. I felt ashamed. I was not brought up like that. That would never had happened with my sister or brother. I am taking on a new way. I feel like I haven't been paying attention to details. I learned this from being around people that I respect and am proud to know. I will learn from others and be proud of myself. If I am not proud of myself who else can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment