Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

09-22-10

I am blogging early today cuz I have an idea to write about. I am creating a new life with the puppie. And the trip to my class reunion and visiting with many rock and roll friends was a real joy. And I came home learning something from everyone. The way they create their lives was fascinating and I am going to incorporate some of that with my life.
That is my challenge to you today, is to look at the way other people created their lives and see which things you would like to take on and what you truly wouldn't want to create in your life. It does go both ways. What you admired in their lives and maybe some things you wouldn't want in your life.
I was inspired by everyone in many great ways. I loved the way people took pride in their homes and kept things up. I loved the way you can sit and relax and talk. I love the care and graciousness of the way they treated me. I will bring more of that to my home. Welcoming, more food for everyone, love and respect. My puppy is asleep right now so I can take time to write. But boy am I tired. I think I need to sleep when he sleeps. Good night. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment