Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, September 23, 2010

09-23-10

The challenge today is to not have a negative thought about yourself, anyone else or what happens. HA> This should be fun huh?
I think this may be an impossible challenge. But I am going to try and I will change my thoughts if they go into a negative pattern.
I had a few anxiety attacks yesterday wondering how I am going be a pet owner.
I doubted my decision and thus the anxiety. I just sat with it, and reminded myself that everything is OK right NOW. I have to go moment by moment.
The fun thing is making new toys and figuring out how to keep a little puppy busy. While I brush my teeth I stick one of his toys through a handle on the bathroom drawer so he can barely reach it and he tries to get it down.
Creative, huh? Then he likes the noise of plastic bags. so I took an old sock and stuffed it with plastic bag and he can't get enough,. I also put a ball in a sock and he loves that combo too. I tied a chew toy to a shoe string and that is one of his favorites also. Creative fun with Poochie. No name yet. My sister made a persona called the dog with no name. And it is still that way. Thanks sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment