Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, September 30, 2010

09-30-10

I have so many emotions running through me right now and in reality all there is is this moment. I may be over reacting like I have been this whole time with the dog drama. More dog drama. The baby is puking. That is not good. He is so so small and I think he just had too big of a day. In too big of a world, and of course he doesn't know how to take care of himself and we are the one responsible for this little creature.
My challenge today is to see if you have a way to deal with stress and emotions. I haven't felt anxious like this for years and years, and all of a sudden it is hard to get grounded and focused. I want to hear your feedback. I also am curious if this is a possible place to create from. The Drama, the unexpected feelings or anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment