Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, September 12, 2010

09-12-10

Happy Sunday. I already worked and am enjoying some time reading and catching up with the fashion world. I don't know if you know this or not but the Fall issues of the Magazines are really really fat, and they have about 600 pages of fashion. So you really get your moneys worth if you buy one magazine a year.
I had this great quote I read today about art and now I can't find it so I have to use another quote. It is from one of my favorite books by Julia Cameron, who wrote "The Artist Way" And many many more.
"We are healers who journey on behave of society to realms if the Imagic-Nation where we discover images and truths which we then share through our art." I love that. It really wakes up my brain and I want to create something delicious for everyone.
The challenge for you today is to think of something that you could call delicious, it could be words, colors, images, metal, sand anything. It could be scary, sweet, tough, soft, it could be about love or hate. And it could all be delicious. Have a peaceful, exciting evening my dear creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment