Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, September 6, 2010

09-06-10

Hello Laborers. We are still dealing with our smart phones. Seems they are smarter than us. HA.....
The challenge today is to see if you can get one thing done or one thing out to get ready for the next week. Maybe a list of things you just have to get done. And that is your creative side also. I need to plan for my new class I will be teaching and some organization can go a long ways right now. Enjoy and relax, let that be another challenge for today. Great family times and yet I have to go to work this evening. Oh, well. Some of the younger workers went camping and we just had fun at home. Yeah.......love....me

1 comment:

  1. Yes, darling sister. This week is hard. I missed Mom on her birthday more, I think, but thinking back to the times we had in 2002 taking care of our very precious Mother during her last months was a new beginning for you and I. We became so much closer. I don't know why I took the time to read your blog today, as I really don't have the time, but I just did. And of course, I have tears dripping onto the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete