Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, September 26, 2010

09-26-10

The dog has a name. Cooper. Yes, and then I remembered the mini cooper How appropriate is that for a smaller dog. My hubby likes mini coopers too, so it is a win win situation.
Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Even if it is something that you never wanted to happen. Does that mean that our lives are planned or we are creating what we need to learn as we go.
My challenge today is to look at art with this idea. Is art waiting to happen and whoever creates it first it is theirs. That is kind of different from the earlier statement but this challenge is what evolved from those thoughts. Idea energy floating around everywhere and many may get the vision but it is the one who acts on it is the one who actually creates it. Or are you the only one that create what you create. This could mean we create our lives in quite detail.
I wanting you to check out my sisters blog and personas for Firefox. Here is her blog, check my very creative sister out. I love her. We must have created a safe place to create. Here it is madonnaspersonas.blogspot.com/ I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment