Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, September 10, 2010

09-10-10

OK, I just heard this very very great quote about Art. Art is to advance and/or elevate humanity. WOW!! I love that. When I first started acting, I came to conclusion that since I had the ability to feel many different feelings, I could give the gift of that to others. When I went to a movie and I could feel their feelings it helped me understand my own, and that was the gift that I could give. Well, sometimes we get lost in other aspects and not the true, first desire that was a driving force to that art, that creation. It could be a story that we write from a car passing by, or a building we see as we pass. I have created from both.
My challenge for you today is to ask yourself if your creations advance and/or elevate humanity. Even scary can do that. My preference is not scary but maybe there is something that we are given from those experiences in art. To see our own shadow or others, etc. Have a great creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment