Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

09-08-10

Is the month going very very fast for you. I have heard it from many many people. Does that put a bump in your road. I have to catch up. OK, I am caught up. I think it is more of a mind game than real life.
My challenge for today is to take a look at what you have created this month so far. We had the holiday, you may have created a beautiful memory. You may have created some great thing outside. We just put our bird feeder back up and hopefully the squirrels can't get all the food. Fifteen minutes and the birds are already there. I am so glad. I did see some great art today and feel a picture coming out. Yeah!!!! Right now there is nothing wrong and everything seems pretty good. Let us keep our mind on the goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment