Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

09-29-10

There is actually a little peace in the house this afternoon. Cooper is resting gently on the kitchen floor without having to be with one of us every minute. This has given me the freedom to recycle and simple things like that.
I had 2 books that are helping me reel this little fellow in. I gave him too much freedom and the world was too big. Who knew? Little mini Cooper is more relaxed and is feeling more comfortable in his own skin and it is making us a little more relaxed also.
The challenge today is to take a look at your life. When I am in a hotel room I create better, because I am not distracted. We are just like the dogs, we get distracted. So a studio, a room that all you do is create. See what I mean. I can get so distracted and never even pick up my guitar. I don't paint, because the floor needs to be swept or a TV show comes on that I must watch. HA> The challenge for you is to take a look at how space can help or detract. That is the challenge my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment