Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, September 4, 2010

09-04-10

Oh, my gosh, all the new technology that my husband and I are getting into may be pretty overwhelming. I want to think I can learn and learn but sometimes this stuff just gets pretty overwhelming. We are changing our phone system to android. I think that is what it is. We missed all of the in between and now we are just jumping in over our head into email, texting (we don't even text) so see what I mean. Then we are having a google account that will give us free texting. Who knows how all of this is going to work. Our son must help us.
Yeah!!!!! Now after all of that I am looking at competition in the artistic area.
My challenge to you is to see how being commissioned on a project may feel? Sometimes working for your own creative appetite can be fun and actually relaxing, then to have someone commissioning you to write a book, paint a picture or anything like that can put a big, huge twist on your creativity. Judgement, critical voices come in, the past may take over. Just use your imagination and try and get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment