Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, September 25, 2010

09-26-10

I am still having anxiety attacks. And I think it has to do with my new doggie. I still don't have a name for the little guy. Yesterday he was Rusty, today he is Cooper. Yes, each day he has a new name and doesn't seem to care if he even has one. He loves life. And loves to play. I need to learn from him not be afraid of being held down. The anxiety is about my lifestyle. I could just get in the car and go,. I could work and not need someone to come home. ETC. I am the only one that is responsible for this delicate little life. Enough of that.
Our challenge for the day is to really be in the moment. I haven't been living in the moment because of the monkey mind. The monkey mind has to go. Yes, the monkey mind needs to breathe. I need to breathe. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment