Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, September 13, 2010

09-13-10

oh my gosh. I am dressed like winter and the sun came out and it is hot. Well, I will deal with it. I came up with a fun game this morning just to have your mind jump around from one part of the world to another. I came up with smells and weather, etc. So, I went to Alaska and it was very cold, then I smelled Elephant poo. Yes, I have never smelled it really but my imagination did it. Then I was in a very warm climate with the elephant. It was fun. And I made a pledge to expand myself everyday. Maybe that will be next years commitment to blogging.
My challenge to you is to do this fun exercise. See where your mind takes you. I had my eyes closed. The outcome was an idea for a painting. No it isn't elephant poo it was exotic green leaves. I love the rich color I am tasting. See my senses are crossing and new ideas are popping. out. Have a great day my creative friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment