Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, September 18, 2010

09-18-10

Hello my fellow creators. Guess what I just created in my life. A Dog. Yes, after years of not having one I found a little cutie pie that I had to get. I haven't picked him up yet. I have bought all the cute doggie goodies and will pick up the little fellow tomorrow.
I will surprise my sister with the puppie. No I will call here soon and tell her I will be visiting with my new kid. How scared am I? I have had anxiety for 3 days now and I am sure it won't stop for a while. I have a very big responsibility now. It is time I stepped into that role again. It will be good for me and my life and the love for the little one.
The challenge for you today is to take a look at your pets or your lack of them and ask yourself why? Are they your best companions or are you without that dear friend that can keep you healthy. Check it out see what you think about loving a dog or kittie, rat, or bird, maybe even a lizard. Not me... I will put up pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment