Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, September 19, 2010

09-19-10

Oh my gosh. Am I having fun?! yes I am. I do have my new baby puppy
and he is so much fun. He loves life and it is contagious.
My challenge for you today is to see if you can find something that you love or a memory of a new pet, a new member of the family and see if you can recapture that feeling that you had while watching their exploration of life. My little fellow (which has no name yet) jumped off a two high step onto the cement face first cuz he thought he could fly. It did shock him for about 5 minutes and then he was back to running as fast as he could and falling on his little face. He isn't very tall and the grass would be like us running through a corn field. Yes, we pooped him right out. This challenge is about living in the moment and loving what is right in front of you, then taking a nap. What a great puppy life.....have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment