Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, September 5, 2010

09-05-10

Yes, it is the anniversary of my dear mothers passing, I believe it was 2002. A couple days ago I woke up crying and calling, "I want my mommy". to my surprise was that we were close to this anniversary. I know my sister is having quite a day, she is so sensitive to loss. As I, and I still know they are still here with their energy. Many times I have listened to what I fell are moms words as well as my dads. They are in a place that doesn't have the struggles that we make up, they don't have the lack of love that we may perceive. I have felt this connection for the first time actually with my mom. Bless her generous soul, her loving, giving and forgiving soul. Also her stuffing her feelings on many occasions as not to rock the boat. That is one thing I decided to learn from my mom at the age of 3. We must have made some kind of packed to learn from each others existence. And I believe that mission was accomplished. Loss, that is the challenge of the day, how do you perceive loss, how do you grieve, how do you move on and expand to have as much or more love in your heart. You, may loose a mom, dad, child or pet and then gain a grandchild, an adopted child, an elderly person that you just love. Life is full of movement and change. Loss has to be felt and then moved on to love again. That can be a very creative challenge. Happy Labor day to all and love today. Let it be a Labor of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment