Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, February 1, 2010

02-01-10

OK. Here we go. A new month. Do you believe it? It is so awesome. This is a special month for me and for many of my friends. I am a Pisces and many of my friends are Aquarius. Even my sister has her birthday near mine, and all though she is 13 years older than myself when I was very young I thought she was my mother, or my caregiver. She would have me on her hip as she made dinner, she did a lot of care-giving to me as an infant. My mother would be working on the farm or in the chicken coop. My sister was the one that loved me unconditionally. When she left to start a family of her own at the age of 18 and I was just 5 years of age I didn't understand why she was leaving me with these strangers (my parents). My parents had to work hard to make a living as families do. I also had a brother who was 11 years older than me and he left for the army at about the same time. I will just let that settle in. I felt abandoned and left to my own device.
Why I am telling you this is because I had a physical therapy session today which is more an energy movement therapy session. These different emotions from long ago are still stuck in me, and I am in movement with them. I am feeling a little disconnection from myself and what I know to be the truth.
I know that we are energy, I know that energy never dies or goes away, I have felt energy leaving a live body and know that it does move and what is left is a carcass . I have no idea what that means or where it goes.
Now what does that have to do with creating, and/or having a safe place to create? Everything to me.
I need to feel my body is safe in the environment. That the people in my space understand on some level a creative process and/or how I work. I need freedom to move items and reaarange energys in the house or space to allow a flow, (for now, but am gaining the strength to have this support with myself and the universe).
My challenge to you is to see or ask, "Where is my creative process safe, where is it not safe?" "Why is that?" "Is there something I can do to change that?"
My answer to the last question is YES! I have changed mine, I changed my mind and that changed the minds of the people I live with and so on and so on. May the creative universe be with you on your journey!! We are in a great time of change, understanding, letting go of what we held important into a new expanded energy of thought. CREATE MY FRIENDS> CREATE

No comments:

Post a Comment