Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 13, 2010

02-13-10

What are you doing? It is only after 2:30 and I am bored. How can I be bored on a day I can do anything. Have you ever been in this situation. I could clean, pick up, paint, exercise, eat, drink, call someone, do bead work, sew, dance, have sex. How can people get bored. Was the creator bored when we were created. It is the joy, the love of creating. I have to get my act together. No, my mind is bored I think. Maybe it needs some drama, stress or a problem. I don't get it. I have a script that I am getting ready for a filmed audition that I get to send to LA. How great is that? I feel very privileged that my LA networking is still working even when I have moved back to Oregon. I have been here in Oregon for almost 2 years and a gentleman that I gave a card to at a networking event and he called to bring me in for an audition (in LA). I can go to LA if I have a part in a movie, but to go down just to audition isn't in my budget right now. Even if it is a major motion picture.
When I cast I allow people to send in their auditions, or post them on You Tube. There are new ways to get the part. What I am really enjoying is the creativity I put out years ago is coming back to me. So what you may feel is fruitless right now, or you didn't get instant results may blossom later. We are a society that wants instant gratification. Trust. What is that?
My challenge to you today is to take a look at how your life has worked. Do you remember a time that you worked hard at something or on something and didn't feel you got anything out of it? And/or do you remember a time when something manifested after you thought it might never happen? Sometimes we we hold on so tight we strangle an idea, sometimes we want it so bad we could get hit over the head and wouldn't see it. We get too caught up, too stressed out, can't see the forest for the trees. All of those things humans do. HUH? I am grateful for this opportunity and still won't have any expectations. Just do it for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment