Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, February 25, 2010

02-25-10

02-25-10, Yes, I almost forgot to blog. I can't believe it!!! I had the overwhelm thing yesterday and I thought I was dealing with that just fine. This morning I felt good so started my day as usual, the coffee, the meditation, the protein shake. Then Wham my stomach didn't feel so good and I had to go back to bed. At that time I decided that another meeting I had on Friday morning could be postponed because this just wasn't working for me and I am right.
I have over booked and overwhelmed myself. I stopped.
My challenge for you is to see if you can do that? What will they think? I had to call and change an appointment for a paying job because I was not going to be in top form. I was risking my health which puts me at risk for future jobs. Take a look at saying NO and changing the times while still saying YES in a healthy way. Sometimes it is not easy and at the same time it is for the good of everyone....Take care and I will blog tomorrow. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment