Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, February 28, 2010

02-28-10

If only I could put in my blog what I heard today in a talk I would be great!!! It is about waking up and being alive, well, that is dull and we have heard that one million times. But I found it to be true, true in the moment and true through eternity. This is about returning to the heart and then connecting to the mind. Not the other way around. Our mind can be corrupted like files in a computer, are you kidding me. My mind has been about what everyone has done to me, or how to I be safe with what they are thinking. I have lived with such great fear I would try to punch out my husband in my sleep. I have lived in such great fear, and truthfully I don't know the whole beginning of this fear/this fear has been so real and without the knowing of it's existance Iam having to move through it, past it, let it go. How do you let go of something you really have no idea that something may have occurred. I don't know. And does it matter?
My challenge to you is listening, connecting to your heart and then allowing it to connect to your mind and then listening. Making choices with the heart connecting to the mind and not the other way around.l When the mind takes over we are in trouble. The heart can be too soft and not moving forward in positive action. Listen to the heart first, as the mind is relaxed and then allow the flow to happen. We have to find our heart. We have to find the flow. We have to know that this is OK and will lead us to our greatest purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment