Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, February 18, 2010

02-18-10

Let us talk about intuition. I was in a class tonight where many people faced intuition and or the doubt of that. Putting in the equation of what other people think and/or past experience puts a lot of ego pressure on us. If I do this what will someone else think? Or if you go ahead and don't put others in the equation because if feels right and perfect? Then someone pops up with some opinion or judgement out of left field, how does that work?
I have felt so good about a decision, or creation and then get a slap in the face, which just means out of nowhere someone throws their opinion in and it can be devastating.
Now let's just take look at their opinion. They made up a story about their opinion. They have their issues, they have blah blah blah... you don't know what they have for gosh sake. And you are believing them...I DID!!!
Can I grow up and take responsibility for my intuition, my creativity, my life?
This is my challenge to you. Can you take responsibility for your creativity? For your intuition? For your Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment