Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02-16-10

Hello my dear friends. How can we use our imagination, our positive beliefs and our connection to the universe to create? We need to find a way to stay quiet and connected. We really need to know what we truly are. We are spirit having a human experience. Have you ever thought of that? What if we put our spirit first and not the made up story's of how we think the world works. I have been taking a look at my beliefs and I have been doing this kind of work for years, but they are still there. Stupid, bad, unworthy, I made that all up. First of all I was a gift from the universe as every little baby is. Every puppy and kittie that we just love and know are perfect the way they are. That is us. I am so excited.
OK. My challenge to you today is to take a whole week and write down any beliefs that come up. Good or bad. And we have had them for a long time so they may hide from you. Mine did. And I want to keep them because it is easier. Not much fun for living but still they have kept me in a little prison. So after you find one that may be stopping you I want you to write the truth of that belief. Your goodness is always unfolding, you are a child of creation and meant to be true to yourself and you gifts you are given. This is the truth not all the stuff you can make up. The worlds reality has been made up and the truth of who we truly are has been made fun of, neglected, or shoved down so far you may have a hard time finding it. But it is the truth, that you are a child of creation, perfect and whole no matter what flaws and dramas you have in your life. Use feeling words to take a step into the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment