Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, February 21, 2010

02-21-10

Yes, it is my birthday. It has been a wonderful day if I say so myself. One thing I learned a long time ago, it is like "Once Upon A Time" story I had such great expectations for my birthday that my birthday was always a dud, I got hurt, it wasn't what I expected. Why don't people treat me like they should? Blah, blah, blah. OK, just talking about this frustration my computer is irritating me.
This morning I really had a concept that worked, for most of the day. This is my day and no one can make me feel bad. That is a concept I decided on years ago after many disappointing Birthdays. Now I have awesome ones. Because WHY? Because I made that decision.
I challenge you today to see how your birthdays work for you? And then look at how the best days work for you and why they might be different than the bad days? Could it be a state of mind? Is it the stress doctor hammering on your head? Is it the driver that forgot to put on his blinker? Or is that agonizing struggle with money? Whatever it is that stops you, makes you struggle, makes bad days instead of good days may be in your MIND!!! AThings happen and they we decide what we feel about them. Take a look at that! My Birthday wish for you is to have one day, any day you choose to not let outside events, people or circumstances, and/or your own mind (beliefs, past, blah, blah) to change the outcome of a possible wonderful, joy filled day. It is up to you, it is under your control, it is a law of the universe that you can put into motion. Happy Day everyone....I had a great one, the best ever.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I didn't get a card sent to you, but I thought about you. We were up in the beautiful mountains enjoying the Feb. sunshine. You have always been my ray of sunshine!

    Your Big sister...

    ReplyDelete