Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 20, 2010

02-20-10

Yes, it is the day before my birthday. So I wonder what I will write about tomorrow? I don't really want to to to work today but I kind of do. It is a a long evening shift. I hope we have people to spend lots of money and have fun.
My energy is a little low. I slept a lot but I can't really wake up. I exercised and that was good, hot tub, shower then I had to nap. Is tired something I make up. I got enough sleep. OK. Let us move into creativity. (I think I am getting welding equipment for my birthday.) If fact I know I am.
OK. A quote out of Ernest Holmes book, "This Thing Called You". "Your thought is creative, not because you will, wish, hope, pray or long for it to be so. It is creative because there is a creative law operating upon it. You did not make this law, you only us it." I love that. I know that, but how do we get out of our own way to use it? This is what this year is about for me. I am learning to live connected to a power which is greater than me yet it is me also. It is the little seed that comes up in the spring. You don't say it isn't good enough, it is bad, it is too fat, to short or it is stupid. It simply is a part of the urge. The urge to grow, to create to keep creating.
My challenge for you today is to take a look at your beliefs about a power that makes the seeds grow, makes your fingernails grow, your hair. It is always moving, it is life itself. Spring is coming and the lawns are knowing and getting the urge. Retailers are getting the spring clothes out, the spring cleaning items out because they know of this urge and use it to their benefit. How can you use it to your benefit. See the possibilities may be endless. That is my challenge to you. I believe it is a great challenge and definitely worth learning your beliefs around. Having the sun out gives me great insight..HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment