Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, February 22, 2010

02-22-10

Let us talk about the Olympics and how they may or may not inspire your life. I am finding that they are very inspirational. I watched a singer on Sunday and I felt she was getting ready for the Olympics. To me this means that all the things we do have grades, awards, different things like that, even simple acknowledgment for your creativity. Is that how we are graded. What about being before it's time, have you ever heard that or actually thought that? Am I before my time? You know artists that are before their times.
The other part is it almost looks like people are guided by some other force than themselves. Letting go of ego of stress of this energy and allowing a bigger presence to fly them throught the air or what ever challenge that they have.
My challenge to you is to take a look at that for you. I mean really, I am so expired by these athletes and their determination. Where do I stand in that kind of focus.....well not nearly as dedicated as I would want to be. Maybe it is the exact goal that I am not getting in touch with or the feeling that I truly want in my life. Let us talk about that. The feeling behind the goal.
I am very very tired from not sleeping last night and working all day, so sorry for anything that doesn't make sense. I didn't get to do my mediation and preparation for a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment