Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 6, 2010

02-06-10

This day is so full of great things I am not sure how I can put them into words or into my blog. I was going to get up early and go to a new screenwriters class, but when my alarm went off at 7:00am my body and soul said, "no way". So I listened and then it kept going and going so I decided I wasn't going to go to the class.
I was having some emotions that I truly didn't want to deal with and they were keeping me tired and not motivated. I dealt with them. I did my meditation and then let the stuck emotions run and run and i imagined them leaving my body and all that was left was the truth of my energy, the truth of my soul, the truth of my existence, whatever you want to call it.
By that time I had missed the class but I had time to get ready for the day and to figure out how that would look. I did get to go to the wrap party of a film I shot last weekend. This was very very good and motivating.
My challenge to you today is to listen to your body, your soul, your beliefs, your emotions and then see what is the best thing to do with them. Ignore them. Let them be heard and acknowledged.
Let go of them completely and grieve their presence in your life. I had to let go and grieve things that simply aren't working for me anymore. They are not orf servicie. Take a look at that, why not, are you scared? I WAS.........

No comments:

Post a Comment