Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

02-24-10

I am so excited. I have a couple new followers and that just excites the dickens out of me. It is like Julia & Julie, is anyone out there? Is anyone listening?
Let us take a look at overwhelmed. I have so much creativity in my life right now (along with trying to make a living ) that I am feeling stressed out. I need to take each moment at a time. I have resumes to write for people (I am charging), I have private acting classes I am charging fees. I have a script that is being written with me, I have a meeting with someone that wants me to teach acting and be on a salary, I have welding class, I have a part time day job, I have an audition on Saturday, I have a song that needs my attention, I have paintings sitting here, I have an outside meditation bed to be sanded and painted, I have a meditation to write for a web site, I have homework to do for another class I am taking. I didn't go to choir tonight as my excuse is it is pouring down rain. I wanted to go but not at night and not in the rain. THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR ANSWERING MY CREATIVE THOUGHTS!!!!
I really am Thankful, and I really have to take a look at relaxing in each wonderful gift I have been given. A song came to me, lyrics and melody, my welding project was a picture I drew a long time ago but had a dream about a metal dress. I am so grateful. Amazing things are happening, that is one of my mantras. Amazing things and happenings right here right now.
Overwhelmed. I can take it or leave it. I think I will leave it. How about you?
That Is my challenge to you today? Do you get overwhelmed? What is that little extra thing that puts you over the edge? If you recognize it is there something that you can do to change that? If you don't change your thinking, or the way you approach things, things will never change and it will go on over and over and over. All human challenge is to see what works and what doesn't and make a change. Make the change. To be overwhelmed or NOT? Not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment