Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, February 14, 2010

02-14-10

Fear!! OK, I have it! I haven't had a script in a while and what came up...Fear!! Fear really came into the factor on this audition. I didn't connect with the dialogue and I hate when there is a big paragraph that I have to remember because I (think) I can't remember it. I am having anxiety over many things. Working on your beliefs makes you look at those beliefs. That is something I am not comfortable with.
OK. I do want this to be truthful and fair. I didn't want to do the taped audition, I knew I wasn't feeling confident, I thought I was supposed to be confident because I am a professional and a teacher, and all of this mind stuff was getting in my way. I had a friend come over and tape me and I didn't feel comfortable with her having to come and help me, and I am not paying her. I just made myself feel bad in every way I could possibly feel bad.
My challenge to you today is to take a look at your fear. How does it paralyze you. warp your feelings and attitudes? I really couldn't shake it. How do we find the methods that stop this fear this anxiety of life? Why do sometimes we have the power over it and other times we are shattered by it? Please have a peaceful night of love on this Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment