Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, February 12, 2010

02-12-10

Create or Perish. Wow!! The book I am reading says that. Life or Death, and if you think about it it is true. We have to create to live. We create food, water, shelter or we die. This is a small Ernest Holmes book called, "This Thing Called You".
I find it ironic that I started this blog at the first of this year 2010, and now I am studying on the exact subject I chose to write about and I hadn't planned that. It just happened. I am thrilled.
Another realization to me was how I was creating mundane, or seeing the darkness in my life, in my world and yearning for adventure, newness, seeing new things, new places, etc. So when I used the word adventure for getting dressed, putting on makeup, driving in the rain. My life turned into an adventure. I saw the newness in the everyday things.
My challenge for you and myself today and hopefully longer is to see the adventure in our lives, and to be open to new adventures. I am saying yes to new adventures. I am saying Yes and see how that manifests for me. It is a scary thing to say "yes". What will I get into, what may happen? I can only take so much adventure right? Wow!! This subject is loaded for me, How is it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment