Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, February 26, 2010

02-28-10

OK. Blogged late last night and now earlier in the day. Just in case the day gets out of hand for me. Next week I will have more creative time to create and to see friends who create. This morning is going way to fast. My meditation was good, what Iam realizing is that I have not said YES to many things out of fear. All of my creative ventures I have stopped myself and talked myself out of asking people something or putting it out in the world for fear of rejection. Well I am saying YES to amazing things happening to me with ease, joy, fun, excitement and acceptance. I have worried about others way to much. What I am finding out is they aren't thinking about me they are thinking about themselves, it is the human nature.
My challenge to you this morning is taking a look at things that you may have choked down before you even thought about it. I mean really. We get ideas, dreams, desires and sometimes they never get from the gut into the throat area, then we choke them down. What if we said YES to new ideas, to ideas that we had before, YES> they can still come to manifestation. I am going to put on 3x4 cards all of my project names and then yelling YES when I see each one of them. That way I will be changing my little critic, or the monster that stops us before we even get it out. Take a look and say YES!!!!! Just got a call and I don't have to go to the day job. I will loose some money and at the same time. YEAH!! Off to some of my projects. I may have to go to Lowes for some spay paint. I am making a meditation bed for outside, for this summer. I picked up a bed that someone threw away and brought it home so I can meditate (and nap) during the summer out in the netted gazebo. I am thinking the blue, dreamy and floating.
Love it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment