Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, February 5, 2010

02-05-10

What is it that I would like to write about today. I will write about my day. I woke up at 3:00am and struggled to try and go back to sleep. I couldn't get back to sleep so today I was a little tired but decided to keep my commitments. There was a new class I want to take but hadn't signed up for it so I just showed up and it worked out great. Quite a few woman and one man are wanting to change our lives by changing our thinking. So I have my homework this week. It is an exploration of our thinking, What do you think about when you are doing small tasks. Do you go into a negative self talk or do you support yourself with your self talk.
Then I had a meeting with a friend that wants to have a website to inspire and make a community of people wanting to change their lives for the better. My day was full of this conversation.
My challenge for you today is to listen to your self talk at least 3 times during the day. The other thing is to ground yourself is to notice where your feet are 3 times a day. Just a reminder of where you are and what are you thinking. Truthfully What Are You Thinking? I will once again try and figure out what is going on in my head, and then I am going to feel the goodness in my life. We are only a thought away from getting all of our goodness. Think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment