Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 27, 2010

02-28-10

Hello dear blogging friends. I had an early audition and then had to go to work and was so tired I could barely drive home, went right to bed with my good clothes on from work. Just a nap you see. But then I thought maybe I just want to make a night of it anyway, it is so nice out I got in the hot tub and put lotion on and was headed back to bed. And remembered this. My blog. I am not calling hubby, or son, or any of my friends I am going to go back to bed tonight.
I am wanting to get outside more and more. Last night I went out and it was so beautifu,l a full moon and the fog that I grabbed my video camera and took in the evening with that. I have never done that before. I got to see the clouds around the moon change and it was very cool. The crickets are so loud, they are happy. People were happy today. The sun brought smiles to their faces. I am making a meditation bed, I told you about it yesterday, well it is very cool. IT is a nice blue with white underneath, I may distress it some to see more white. It will be like floating in space, or the clouds. I have had somewhat of a block the last couple days. I was sad yesterday because of finances and it was raining. I did paint the bed in the kitchen and that was very satisfying.
My challenge to you is to ask yourself, what can you do if you feel blocked. Calling a friend might help but most people I know isolate when they are blocked. I don't feel as connected to the source that makes all things. What I would really like to do is to sleep outside with the crickets and the stars. But it gets pretty cold still. If you have any great fixes for this that work everytime put it in my comments. I always like to hear new ways to create. Sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment