Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

02-03-10

OK, it is an early Blog for me. I will be gone all day and want to get this up and out. What I really want to talk about today is getting around creative people. Yesterday I really didn't want to leave the house for any reason. I didn't want to leave HGTV, I didn't want to move much. My energy from Physical Therapy brought up some emotions that I really didn't want to deal with. So I blocked the energy. That makes you sluggish and not interested in doing. But as the day went on I decided to work on a painting I am experimenting on. So I did that and then got ready to go to welding. I had thought of not going.
I went to welding and those people picked me up and we had an awesome time. We created together. They pulled me into their fold and it changed my whole attitude.
My challenge to you today is to figure out who can bring you into the creative fold. Do you have friends, peers, classes or somewhere where you feel inspired to create. If you just show up you may get something you never imagined. I have heard that before and I really felt it last night. I would rather sit at home and feel low but I didn't I showed up and was lifted up. YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment