Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

112-15-10

I must blog, I must blog, I must blog!!! I will get this written so I can work on my song for choir. I missed choir last week and I am sure they worked hard on our song. If I show up not knowing the words or the music I will feel bad. I have been very dizzy lately. Well, it started yesterday and just got worse and worse and I had to go to bed for 12 hours. That isn't that much fun when you aren't sleeping. I tried to write a new song, or think of a huge creation I could make. But must hearing my heart beat irregularly, so that makes it hard to sleep.
Let me get over the negative I am not so dizzy right now and am going to practice my new song.
The challenge for you today is what? To get off your butt and do something. I have to do that and simply say everything is OK right now, I have enough energy to get something done. Even one little thing. Let us get up and go. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment