Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, December 20, 2010

12-20-10

Another dizzy day. I was supposed to work but that didn't happen. I feel a little better now but it still hasn't gone. I am so tired of having this little thing happen. So on the creative challenge today I will have to dig deep.
Next year is coming and I have the challenge of the year to come. So what are you looking at for next year? Maybe it is time to make a little list of things you would like to have manifest in the 2011. I am excited about the number. I liked 2010 and now I am liking 2011. It is the year to make things happen. That is what my motto is going to be I think. I think rekindling love would be on my list. Then make a list of things you don't want to drag into the new year. It is your choice you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment