Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, December 30, 2010

12-30-10

Live your best life. That is an Oprah saying. The challenge today is to ask yourself if you had a TV show what would your show be? What would you like to share with the world? I think this is something that could actually give you some guidance to what you may want to do next. Being who you are is the best you can be. Oprah's new network could be amazing. I love some of the shows that she is giving us. Master Class, every person has something to give from their lives. I love that. Maybe that is what your show would be about. What could you teach someone? When you learn, teach. When you get, give. I love the many quotes I am hearing today.
How are you going to end out the year? I love that one too. I just fell into my old pattern, a tired pattern etc. And I am just stopping it now because I am more than that old stuff I believed that isn't even true. I made it up. Think about it. We make up many things in our lives. Our relationships are made up in our minds. Remake a relationship. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment