Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, December 19, 2010

12-19-10

I drew my Christmas cards and made them but I haven't sent them out yet. Better get them out tomorrow. I have so many things to do and I have run out of time. Cooper doesn't feel good today and that worries me.
I have been singing for 2 days. And last night my song went over really really well. I finally got it right. It was a song that I wrote for my son about Christmas and the spirit of it. Last year when I sang it I wasn't very confident. Something has happened inside a little. Some OKness that isn't there all the time. Allowing me to be me and express myself and actually look at it as a gift.
The challenge is to ask yourself if you believe you have been given gifts. The gifts that flow through us, that are given to us. I don't write lyrics I am given them. This is the little gift that has opened up inside me. I always knew it but not I feel a joyfull responsibilty to share it. And I don't have to have fear around the sharing. I can let my little light shine and enjoy others and enjoy myself. Wow. Maybe Cooper is feeling better already. I know I am. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment