Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12-01-10

What a great day for creating. Rain outside makes us seem trapped inside. I call it focused. HA! Did get out to pick up some embroidered towels with my lyrics on them for the Bazaar on Sunday. I need to make some posters that say what these things are.
Let me see. I have things to get ready for an audition this evening. Singing a song that I wrote. What if they don't choose me. Who cares>>> It is about Christmas and I really want to have it get better and better. But I haven't been practicing because I thought I would be gone shooting a movie. Well, no, now I will be singing in the choir and hopefully doing my song.
The challenge for the day is going with the flow. I know I have spoke on this before but even more when it is the time of the season. Things change and what does that do to your body? Do you play a victim? This always happens to me. Or can you have faith that it always turns out just right. I vote for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment