Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12-16-10

I am getting to sing one of my songs at the Holiday Show at the Center for Spiritual Living. I thought they wouldn't pick me. I haven't practiced. I wasn't sure how I was going to take it when they told me I didn't make the cut. I made it and now I feel really behind on the practice of the song. Plus the songs for the choir. I am allowing the bigger picture to happen. I am asking the universe for a bridge for my song. I had one but I can't remember it, it has been a year and I can't find the tape of the performance. I am allowing it to unfold perfectly.
Let's challenge ourselves with that today, trusting it all will unfold perfectly. This is also about the coming year. I am looking at what will I blog about next year. Because this blog really has helped me and others to focus on a safe place to create. My family has given me permission to create as much as I like. This is big. Hope your life has changed for the best for your creative llife

No comments:

Post a Comment