Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12-12-10

Yes, it is Sunday the 12th and have had a great get away day. I picked up Cooper and off we went. Got my children's book into the book store. Now I have looked at all of my lyrics and made copies as I am going to draw the story to the words.
The challenge for you is to take a look at your old projects and really take a look at them. Maybe now is the time that those projects are ready for the world. I mean the perfect time. We aren't in control of those things. I say thank you and I look at all the words that have been given to me and I want to share them. I am reading a book about a woman that thinks she writes trivial songs, etc. I read her lyrics. I like them and I see mine are as great as hers.
Thank you...........have a creative day and the new year is coming and I am looking at what I want to blog about for everyday next year. Have any ideas comment on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment