Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, December 9, 2010

12-09-10

Hello my dear listeners. This has been quite a day. I have had my dear friend stay over and we put up my tree last night, the upside down one. Then my friend offered to take me out to breakfast and we had the very very best breakfast in a church converted into a great restaurant. The food was so so good. I ate too too much. We then headed out to find some decorations. I wanted explosions of stuff to come out of the tree. The best thing happened we just started stopping on the side of the road and picked up many many things to put on the tree. We even found a red bush with the best color for the tree. My friend built a birds nest for a little spot that was just calling for something.......We got everything else we needed in the yard. What a fun adventure. I do have a few things that aren't natural on the tree. But the natural stuff is the best. The explosions of red, moss filled branches, pine cones, and a few things I did buy at the dollar store. But it is still a work in progress. and I am not putting lights on it. Yet. Maybe later.
The challenge today for you is to bring the outside into your creativity.. It may be for the holidays or just for a little place on the counter in the kitchen or in the bathroom, anywhere. Even on the front porch. It is easy to find beauty outside just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment