Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12-21-10

Shopping, shopping, shopping. We almost have all of the food for the first holiday. The eve and the day. Not quite done with the other shopping though.
Maybe another trip to Costco, HA.
The creative challenge today is to ask yourself and see if you have done a good job giving this year. Not just in the season of giving but the whole year? Have you given your art away? Have you thought of others on their special days? I know that I have to work on these things. I really want to feel the selflessness that can come from giving. Simple Kindness I do almost every time I am out. Helping someone in a store or parking lot, etc. My hubby and son are good about that also.
I am not dizzy today. So thanks for caring. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment