Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, December 6, 2010

12-06-10

Wanting to get the tree and get it up. I always wait till after Garricks birthday and that was yesterday. But I will have to get it myself put it up myself and decorate it by myself so there. I wanted to get a heating blanket so I can lay out in my meditation bed on the front porch. I realized yesterday while I was at the Bazaar and I really felt better talking to my friend. Yes, I isolate way to much and don't tell what my mind is crazily talking to me. So, what should the challenge be today. I know. To keep wonder in your creative life, I want you to look up something you never looked up before. Maybe it is a beautiful place that you have been wanting to visit. Or a recipe that you may want to make. A new blog website. Bundle up and go outside and do something you never have done before or look at everything with new eyes. Eyes of Wonder. Read some poetry, read a newspaper in a coffee shop or on line. Really something new. I am going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment