Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, December 17, 2010

12-17-10

Dogs are smart, maybe smarter that humans sometimes. He waits till I am not looking to get into something he knows he is not supposed to get into. And they say don't take it personally. If I am tired I do take it personally. But that is like a little kid and I don't want him to feel my energy getting caught up in his energy.
Let us take a look at energy today. The challenge is to take a look at some of your family members, friends, co workers, other artists. Are there some people that seem to drain you or ones that you could be around all the time. Well, I know that I hide from some energys, crave being around others, Each day may be different. The holidays are upon us and people may be everywhere. People you may not see all the time come around the holidays. You may want to take a look at what their energy does to you and if it is something that you don't enjoy maybe you can allow them to be their energy and not get caught up in it. I am going to take that challenge for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment