Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, December 13, 2010

12-13-10

It will be my very good friends birthday tomorrow I must make sure I give her a wonderful call. Cooper and I got out of the house again this morning. It has turned into a little ritual. I haven't been working much. I have been creating many things around the house. This blog lost it's spell check so I am in big trouble. HA. Decoupage is what I was trying to spell. I had to look it up another way. Well see I bought some yestserday and am wanting to create some new items with that. I will share later. I better load my tree pictures on to my computer. I will do that right now.
I did get the shots on my computer and on this blog. Please write your comments. My upside down tree is something that needs to be experienced not an easy thing to just take a shot of.
The challenge for this 13th day of December is to take a look at where you are in your holidays together. Do you have plans? Do you have the presents? Do you have your recipes in place? I don't. Like I am saying I am decorating and have been having friends over for food. But the exact holiday is not planned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment