Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, December 25, 2010

12-25-10

This has been such a glorious day of over eating, opening presents, sharing and watching movies. Oh, I forgot the naps. We are still taking them. And one more big meal to come. Yeah!! Cooper is having a blast and has actually been quite considerate for a little guy. The joy and spirit of Christmas has been upon us and I couldn't sleep very well last night, I was waiting for Santa.
Let us look at any challenges we may have had to day, or are still having. The food, I feel very very full and am overeating. And am trying not to let it get to me. Sometimes someone may raise their voice in a little frustration or say something you don't agree with. Maybe you are tired with too many obligations. What ever it is. This last meal I a test. I have sticky notes on the pans. That is how ya do it. I will be sad to take down the tree. I love the upside down expereince. Once in a life time tree as I used all natural items I found outside. Next year it will be different. Hope you are filled with love and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment