Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12-22-10

Yes, we have no water, no water tonight. Just got home from work and tried to wash my hands and the water isn't working. Thank God for husbands. And one that is around. Also thank God for friends. Even when they haven't been feeling very well, all we ever want is for them to be better. I think she is better. I am better too.
The challenge for today is to deal with the little things in life and ask yourself how does that work for you? Do you take it on as a victim? Sometimes I do. Do you know that is just a little burp and tomorrow will be better? Sometimes I do. Maybe it is the Sometimes I do that we can hold onto and know we are alive. Sometimes I do that too. Getting ready for family and holidays. Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment