Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, December 11, 2010

12-11-10

This is another great day of creation. I had to plan a light lunch for a friend that I have had for over 24 years. The reason I know that is my son is 24 years old and I knew her before I was pregnant. She was my singing teacher and my companion in acting classes in Seattle, WA. What a great long time of friendship and she is living in Eugene now with all of her kids and grandkids. The great spirit of love, joy and giving was on my mind.
The challenge today though is perfection. I am not a perfectionist, I don't think. I see where I wish I was more of a perfectionist. What about creativity that you have to let go of mistakes, failure or perfection. There is no perfection unless it is a branch on the tree, or a weed in the grass. That is how I see perfection. Let us talk about more loving and more perfection tomorrow. I am seeing the perfect blogging creation with the big risks I am taking now. Perfection in the realm of imperfection. That is what I am talking about. I just noticed my spell check is not working so sorry. Love and perfection of moments as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment