Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, December 10, 2010

12-10-10

I am so excited about another friend coming over tomorrow. I want to make a really great lunch. She hasn't been here for at least 15 years. I hope she can find it. She will meet Cooper and see all of my great creations. I think I finished the tree. The upside down creation that I fell really really good about. Now I am just doing the final touches and I have to create a meal that will wow my friend.
The challenge for you is to put your friends and family before you and then create a delicious creation for them. My tree is so original I would love to do this for a family or person that would desire an authentic creation using mostly natural items from the yard. Literally from my yard. I did stop by the side of the road near a lake to get red branches. I mean really really red branches. Can you believe it. I couldn't have found those in the craft shop. This is so awesome.
Let me creat a lovely loving meal for my great friend that is doing a meditaion morning before she comes here. I will put that into consideration. Love ya all. Sing fun Holiday songs. I am and I am doing it really loud even in the parking lots. Why? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment